Premed 101 Forums

May 13th countdown thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just ecstatic there's still a chance. A few people with similar stats to me got accepted so I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic.

Same.

I am grasping at loose straws right now. This will suffice as a straw.

Also, it seems like everyone who got the reaction vid email got accepted today. That can be straw number two.

Same.

I am grasping at loose straws right now. This will suffice as a straw.

Also, it seems like everyone who got the reaction vid email got accepted today. That can be straw number two.

I got a reaction vid e-mail and no news yet! Feeling pretty bummed after my u of t rejection so really hoping for some more rolling acceptances. Don't think it's too likely but trying not to lose hope

I'm going to send Mac the video I have so far. It's several hours long. It first consists of my waking up while it's still dark and pacing the room for an hour. Then I open up my computer, I'll overdub the sound of a heart thumbing frantically, and for the next five hours it will be me constantly checking my email and the forums for a response. bloody bastards

I feel bad for those of you who haven't received any news yet. I know too well how it feels. good luck

For those that did receive an acceptance email -- was it obvious from the title or did they make it so that you had to open to find out whether or not you got in?!

Had to open the message. The subject was this: "McMaster University MD Application Results".

For those that did receive an acceptance email -- was it obvious from the title or did they make it so that you had to open to find out whether or not you got in?!

Oh god, it was not obvious at all. You even had to scroll down the email to find out. When I opened it I was like frantically looking for the result. I guess they wanted more suspense for their video?

Well, still no email. Guess this probably means a rejection.

Dang, guess better luck next year.

No rejections out yet, but also no waitlistings. Still a real chance of getting on the waitlist, and a slim chance of getting accepted (we don't know if they all went out before the computer fart).

Archived