Premed 101 Forums

Biochemistry Equivalent

Hey guys,

I couldnt find any biochemistry information on these threads I was just wondering if there was some chart that could tell me what are the equivalents of the biochemistry requirements for U of M. I got to mac in ontario so I am not sure if my biochemsitry courses would count. I remember there being some sort of xcel download sheet on the U of M medicine website but I can;t find it anymore!

Hey guys,

I couldnt find any biochemistry information on these threads I was just wondering if there was some chart that could tell me what are the equivalents of the biochemistry requirements for U of M. I got to mac in ontario so I am not sure if my biochemsitry courses would count. I remember there being some sort of xcel download sheet on the U of M medicine website but I can;t find it anymore!

After a bit of searching, I found this: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/136617723/Acceptable_Biochemistry_Course_Combination_2013-2014

It's not an official document. All the originals appear to have been removed from umanitoba.ca

I would also consider confirming that your chosen Biochem course will be accepted with admissions.

(It's Class of 2018 already? Time really flies...)

Archived