Premed 101 Forums

My Cgpa Hasn't Shown In My Application, Should I Be Worried?

Which province are you applying from? maybe try email registar office?

Im an albertan applicant. Yea I think I will give them a message to see if anything is wrong. My bear tracks only updated to note a "completed" state for my transcript about a week ago. I am hoping they just hadn't gotten around to looking at my file yet. 

I emailed admissions and they said that they likely hadn't gotten to my file yet since all of my documents are in. I submitted near the end of September so maybe that's why.

Is yours up yet? Mine still isn't, I'm starting to get paranoid. I was rejected 2 cycles ago because of a misunderstanding with my transcript and I don't want that to happen again!

Is yours up yet? Mine still isn't, I'm starting to get paranoid. I was rejected 2 cycles ago because of a misunderstanding with my transcript and I don't want that to happen again!

Hey, I am not sure if your GPA showed up by now as I am replying a bit late. I did receive mine a couple of days ago. If you emailed admissions and they told you that all of your requirements are on file then you should be good. I would imagine they would have sent a rejection email by now if something was missing or wrong. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You should give them a call. Invites are supposed to come out this week or the next.

I just called. The Registrar's Office and said they haven't received my transcript yet, but that's common since packages that arrive at the UA needs to get redistributed to the appropriate offices and the process takes up to 4-6 (???) weeks. 

Any suggestion as to what I should do now?

I just called. The Registrar's Office and said they haven't received my transcript yet, but that's common since packages that arrive at the UA needs to get redistributed to the appropriate offices and the process takes up to 4-6 (???) weeks.

Any suggestion as to what I should do now?

Hi UCpls<3,

Give MDAdmissions themselves a call at 780-492-6769. Explain that your cumulative GPA hasn't shown up at all. In my experience (applied twice before), they don't update it after they receive fall transcripts.

I hope that helps! ????

Hi UCpls<3,

Give MDAdmissions themselves a call at 780-492-6769. Explain that your cumulative GPA hasn't shown up at all. In my experience (applied twice before), they don't update it after they receive fall transcripts.

I hope that helps!

Thanks again! I engaged in a series of phone calls with MD admissions and Registrar's office today and it seemed to have been sorted out. They told me I should get a number by the middle of this week.  :D

To clarify, it should be fine if Beartracks hasn't updated to show that your second set of transcripts has been received right?

(My transcripts were signed for by someone several weeks ago, but no updated on Beartracks)

If you have a cGPA I would presume you're fine.

In a better situation than me anyway LOL 

You could always call on Monday, since it seems communication/administrative errors do happen.

Archived