Premed 101 Forums

U Of A Supplemental Application

Hi everyone,

I have not received any reply from U of A after doing the first part of the application. I was hoping, someone could outline what the supplemental application consists of, this way I can get the writing finished and when the code(s) come in, I will be much quicker to submit. Also, anyone know anything about the references required by U of A MPT? How about U of A MOT?

Thanks everyone!

Hi I am applying to U of A's MOT program. I asked U of A about the references and I was informed that the academic reference does not have to be a tenure-track, what the referee has to say about your qualifications matters more than the professor's qualification. Having said that if you can get a good reference from a tenure track, that would strengthen your application. I have one academic and one work experience reference.

Hi I am applying to U of A's MOT program. I asked U of A about the references and I was informed that the academic reference does not have to be a tenure-track, what the referee has to say about your qualifications matters more than the professor's qualification. Having said that if you can get a good reference from a tenure track, that would strengthen your application. I have one academic and one work experience reference.

Hi I am applying to U of A's MOT program. I asked U of A about the references and I was informed that the academic reference does not have to be a tenure-track, what the referee has to say about your qualifications matters more than the professor's qualification. Having said that if you can get a good reference from a tenure track, that would strengthen your application. I have one academic and one work experience refer

Hi everyone,

I have not received any reply from U of A after doing the first part of the application. I was hoping, someone could outline what the supplemental application consists of, this way I can get the writing finished and when the code(s) come in, I will be much quicker to submit. Also, anyone know anything about the references required by U of A MPT? How about U of A MOT?

Thanks everyone!

I am running behind on application submission since the person who is supposed to fill out my verification of work experience form is sick and I cannot reach her. I am also worried that I will not have enough time to fill out the supplemental application. If anyone filled it out, please can you give us an idea of what is required so that we prepare in advance? Thanks

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone!

I can answer a couple of questions. UofA MPT does not require references(according to mpt faq). Just the verification of work experience. MOT requires 2 which are submitted online by your referees. Now I remember talking to a lady at the department and she mentioned that they had multiple campuses and we will have the choice to choose our preferred campuses since they have multiple campuses. I believe this will be an option once we have access to the supplementary application. I am hoping there is not much else to submit after the grad application.

Archived