Premed 101 Forums

Interview 3.5 Hours - Logistics

Hi all! The interview invite email says you can expect to be at the interview site for up to 3.5 hours; how long are the interviews for usually?

Also, is that guideline starting at the time for when you booked your interview slot? Example: you booked it for 1pm, so in terms of travel arrangements, you make arrangements for 4:30pm or later?

I'm looking to book a flight to Kingston and it looks like the latest flight is only about 4 hours and 30 minutes after sign in time. Does anyone know if there is a chance I would be able to finish in less than three and a half hours or if I would be able to request and earlier panel interview sitting?

I'm looking to book a flight to Kingston and it looks like the latest flight is only about 4 hours and 30 minutes after sign in time. Does anyone know if there is a chance I would be able to finish in less than three and a half hours or if I would be able to request and earlier panel interview sitting?

Hey I was wondering what is meant by "sign in time" - is it the interview slot that you booked back when you were notified of having been given an interview? Like the online interview booking system?

Is the online slot you booked the time when your MMI is set to begin?

When would a panel interview sitting normally occur? After your MMI slot right? That's why they say expect to be available for 3.5 hours starting from the time you booked your interview, right?

That's pretty risky in my opinion. I would fly out of Pearson if I were you.

Hey I was wondering what is meant by "sign in time" - is it the interview slot that you booked back when you were notified of having been given an interview? Like the online interview booking system?

Is the online slot you booked the time when your MMI is set to begin?

When would a panel interview sitting normally occur? After your MMI slot right? That's why they say expect to be available for 3.5 hours starting from the time you booked your interview, right?

Yes the time you booked is when your MMI is set to begin. And yes

Archived