Premed 101 Forums

2016 Waitlist Support Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi

what do u mean by short waitlisted???

i wanna really understand. how trix got a seat while medlife had not???

none of them took the time to tell us anything about that

like all the 100 seats have been taken and i believe a couple people are still on waitlist in case someone drops out last minute.

and i dont think trix got a seat

some people just want to see the world burn

like all the 100 seats have been taken and i believe a couple people are still on waitlist in case someone drops out last minute.

and i dont think trix got a seat

some people just want to see the world burn

Were you put on the 3 people waitlist?

Medicine sent an email out this afternoon to all the applicants on the waitlist letting them know that the class is full. A few applicants are kept on the short waitlist. 

Good Luck to the ones on the short waitlist.

I did not make it off the middle third. At least now i know so no more waiting. On to next year! 

I think we can all let this slide now and forget about it. Some people are making a bigger deal out of this than need be. Congratulations to all of those who were accepted this year, and the very best of luck to those who will be applying this fall.

Upto last week I was told that I will hear from them and then on Monday they sent me an email that the class is full. I don't know you people, so why would I try to mislead you. I come to this forum to hear about other peoples journey and not to be called names and see if I can get answers to my questions.

If someone from middle third got accepted and people say that its confirmed then I am being short changed. If someone can confirm that they know of middle third being accepted can they please private message me so that I can be in a position to take it to the college.  

Archived