Premed 101 Forums

School's List And Chance Of Admission

You need health services experience to show you have significant patient care experience/ dedication to the under serviced and enjoy working in a healthcare setting. I would get on volunteering ASAP. Aim for at least 100 hours by the time the schools offer you interview (With your stats you should get some). I would apply to Canadian school as well. You have a good chance at Dal (even for OOP), UBC, Queens, Mac and Toronto (if your grades go up to 3.85+ after weighting formula).

For US schools, I would consider:

Georgetown

SLU

Penn state

Kentucky

You need health services experience to show you have significant patient care experience/ dedication to the under serviced and enjoy working in a healthcare setting. I would get on volunteering ASAP. Aim for at least 100 hours by the time the schools offer you interview (With your stats you should get some). I would apply to Canadian school as well. You have a good chance at Dal (even for OOP), UBC, Queens, Mac and Toronto (if your grades go up to 3.85+ after weighting formula).

Georgetown

SLU

Penn state

Kentucky

Thanks for all the advice. Yes I will also be applying in Canada. Will look into Dal as well :)

Georgetown

SLU

Penn state

Kentucky

SLU requires escrow. Most people can't afford that especially given the current exchange rate.

Archived