Premed 101 Forums

Has Anyone Done An Ek Full Length?

Presh

The first one was published before the MCAT 2015 was ever written and the last two were published more recently, not sure about the second one. But in your case I'd suggest the last two since they have a reputation of being more representative than the others according the majority of members on SDN and redditt. Hopefully this helps! 

Edit: Not sure why the correct spelling of "redditt" was removed at first, but if I'm violating any forum policy/regulation, feel free to remove it if you're a mod/admin.

Thank you, revenant! I appreciate it.

I found the exam to be very dissimilar from the AAMC material that I've been practicing with. For instance, there were so many stand alone content-based questions and too little passage interpretation. It didn't focus on "high yield" topics. And some sections, notably CARS, was just hard for the sake of being hard (e.g. all four of the choices seemed correct, or all four of them seemed incorrect). It was frustrating and I felt like I was wasting my time, but didn't want to stop halfway through because I spent US$50 on the damn thing!

Honestly, if I were to study again - and I'll probably have to! - I'd avoid prep company material altogether.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived