Premed 101 Forums

Gpa Question U Of A Pt

What did you guys put on your U of A PT application when it asked for GPA? The first person I asked put cumulative, so I did too but recently someone told me they put their last 60 credits. Does anyone know if I should email them about this or do you think they will calculate it themselves? 

I doubt it will matter because they will calculate that for you, I remember asking admissions about it and she had said something along those lines. I did just put my GPA for my last 60 credits because I knew that's what they are using but I really don't think it will matter what you wrote on the application and I'm sure others did cumulative as well. 

What did you guys put on your U of A PT application when it asked for GPA? The first person I asked put cumulative, so I did too but recently someone told me they put their last 60 credits. Does anyone know if I should email them about this or do you think they will calculate it themselves? 

I asked this question back when I was doing the form since I had classes in progress. 

"If you are still doing your degree at the time of application indicate that it is in progress. You do not need to enter a GPA. You can put either title of your degree, as we will have a copy of transcript and see what program you are in."

Archived