Premed 101 Forums

To Emilia...

Guest macdreams

Guest macdreams

Hey there!

Are you still waiting, too. Guess we have one more week to go 'til we know out fate! :b

Lemmie know if you hear anything :)

macdreams

Guest Emila

Hi,

I haven't heard anything from Mac. I doubt anyone will be cancelling their interview now.

I'm sorry you haven't heard from Mac. It's actually my last choice for med school. My first choice is UofT but I still haven't heard anything from them yet. I interviewed at Queens, Ottawa and Western so I hope I get into one of them.

I hope you get called this week.

Guest macdreams

Hi!

Thanks for responding so quickly. I think because of the change in weekends there still might be a small chance of a cancellation (I'm hoping, anyway :b ). Either way, it was still nice to be waitlisted. I didn't apply to anyother schools this year as I have yet to write the dreaded MCAT... but guess I'll have to in the future. Mac's my only choice this year, but in the future it'll always be my first (I've wanted to go for a loooooong time now so I guess a few more years wouldn't kill me:rollin ).

Nice getting to know you through our mutual situation, though! Best of luck with getting in somewhere else. I'm sure you have a great chance :)

m.d.

Guest macdreams

Hey Emilia,

Well, like I said in the post "It's all over", there will be no more waitlisters given interviews this year. Sigh. :\

Best of luck getting in to all the other places you did interview at. I'm certain you're a GrEaT candidate :D

macdreams

Archived