Premed 101 Forums
Hades

USask Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected 2018

I am assuming only 1-2 IP got invites today as there are 2 of you in the upper third posting who have not yet received invites. I emailed today and I'm still in the middle third so it hasn't moved much.. 

1 hour ago, Dent25 said:

I am assuming only 1-2 IP got invites today as there are 2 of you in the upper third posting who have not yet received invites. I emailed today and I'm still in the middle third so it hasn't moved much.. 

I believe it has only moved 1 spots IP and 1 spots OOP. I'm in the upper third and still waiting too. There will be lots of movement once medicine releases their results! :)

52 minutes ago, sel397 said:

I believe it has only moved 1 spots IP and 1 spots OOP. I'm in the upper third and still waiting too. There will be lots of movement once medicine releases their results! :)

I hope you're right!! Going a little crazy over here..

14 minutes ago, Dent25 said:

I hope you're right!! Going a little crazy over here..

50 minutes ago, Basc72 said:

yeah, my bud’s friend rejected sask today in favour of western which i guess opened the spot to me on the OOP waitlist

IP moved at least 2 spot because I already know 2 people declined for U of T dentistry.But you are right i think it move alot after may because other school release their result and also medicine will release the result as well.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:03 AM, winner1 said:

Does anyone have any idea of where the waitlist is at right now  

1 hour ago, Dent25 said:

Any movement on the IP waitlist??

I'm in the top third IP and haven't heard anything yet. 

4 hours ago, Dent25 said:

So there are 4 people so far in this forum who are waitlisted upper third and no one has been accepted yet?? That seems odd

There was one person from IP that was accepted off the waitlist but I believe they are declining for med.