Premed 101 Forums

Deposit deadline

This might seem intuitive to some but I just want to make sure. The deadline for the $1050 deposit to Queen's is one week from when you actually accept your offer right? Not one week from when you are given the offer (i.e. yesterday). So if I accept the offer on Friday, the deposit will be due next Friday correct? 

1 hour ago, IMislove said:

I want lead to believe everything due may 29 but honestly can’t say for certain, it was a pretty hectic day yesterday lol. Someone else Chime in, or contact adcom.

I assumed this as well.. 

Just email adcom- they're super responsive!

It's an online deposit correct? You transfer them the money and they just have to approve the transfer right? I'm trying to extend the deposit due date as much as possible so I can come up with the money haha. If its an online deposit then I think its safe for me to wait until Friday.  

56 minutes ago, helicase said:

I assumed this as well.. 

Just email adcom- they're super responsive!

1 hour ago, IMislove said:

I was lead to believe everything due may 29 but honestly can’t say for certain, it was a pretty hectic day yesterday lol. Someone else Chime in, or contact adcom.

27 minutes ago, dreamer12345 said:

It's an online deposit correct? You transfer them the money and they just have to approve the transfer right? I'm trying to extend the deposit due date as much as possible so I can come up with the money haha. If its an online deposit then I think its safe for me to wait until Friday.  

I emailed yesterday about deadlines and this is what they responded with today:

The deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, May 29th. After accepting on SOLUS you then have another 7 days to ensure the non-refundable deposit is received by our admissions office.

28 minutes ago, dreamer12345 said:

Yeah you can use online banking to deposit the money. http://www.queensu.ca/registrar/financials/HowToPay

• 2 weeks later...

Archived