Premed 101 Forums

Application checklist!

Congrats to everyone who submitted their application! I just wanted to make sure that everything we need to do is completed:

- Complete section 1

- Pay the $70 fee

- Send in transcripts

- Release MCAT scores ( Mine still hasn't shown up on the application summary its been 2 weeks)

- Release CASPER

- Complete section 2 and wait for the confirmation email

and thats it right? GL to all!

Hey there! I just submitted. :D

For CASPER - i checked my account and it says 'results pending' distribution to 'dalhousie' or smth. Does that mean it is good to go? Because other than selecting for them to distribute to Dalhousie when I was signing up for the test, I haven't done anything to 'release' casper scores like i do for the mcat?

1 minute ago, MDancer said:

Hey there! I just submitted. :D

For CASPER - i checked my account and it says 'results pending' distribution to 'dalhousie' or smth. Does that mean it is good to go? Because other than selecting for them to distribute to Dalhousie when I was signing up for the test, I haven't done anything to 'release' casper scores like i do for the mcat?

You do not need to "release" CASPer scores if you already selected Dalhousie (see below for what it should look like)

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 10.38.57 PM.png