Premed 101 Forums

Supplemental Application Question

Hello all,

I am currently starting the supplemental application and I just want to ask you guys about this instruction Only activities completed during your undergraduate and graduate studies and/or within the last 5 years will be used in the assessment of your detailed submission. Does this mean that I can't include all my activities from undergrad? A little background, I graduated in 2015 and has been working since. Back in undergrad years, I was very involved on/off campus, but after graduating, I focused more on my full-time jobs. 

Thank you :)

On 8/4/2020 at 7:11 PM, marsaturn20 said:

Hello all,

I am currently starting the supplemental application and I just want to ask you guys about this instruction Only activities completed during your undergraduate and graduate studies and/or within the last 5 years will be used in the assessment of your detailed submission. Does this mean that I can't include all my activities from undergrad? A little background, I graduated in 2015 and has been working since. Back in undergrad years, I was very involved on/off campus, but after graduating, I focused more on my full-time jobs. 

Thank you :)

You should be able to include everything you've mentioned above, since it says any activities completed during your undergraduate studies and/or within the last 5 years. Since you completed your undergrad in 2015, you're still in the 5 year window, so you should be able to include anything you've completed up to the date the application is due! Unless, they're using your actual date of graduation to determine that 5 year window, in which case it would depend on what date you graduated. So for example, if you graduated in June 2015, then you might not be able to include anything from June 2015 - September 2015, since the 5 years from the application due date would be September 2015. It might be a good idea to clarify this with the admissions team!

58 minutes ago, goldenelephant said:

You should be able to include everything you've mentioned above, since it says any activities completed during your undergraduate studies and/or within the last 5 years. Since you completed your undergrad in 2015, you're still in the 5 year window, so you should be able to include anything you've completed up to the date the application is due! Unless, they're using your actual date of graduation to determine that 5 year window, in which case it would depend on what date you graduated. So for example, if you graduated in June 2015, then you might not be able to include anything after June 2020. It might be a good idea to clarify this with the admissions team!

thank you for your response! I also decided to email them :)