Premed 101 Forums

Using an Old DAT Score

Hi all, 

For my upcoming applications, I will be using my Nov2019 DAT scores as I will not be re-writing my DAT this year. Does anybody know how I must go about having these scores sent to the institutions to which I am applying? Do I have to contact the CDA? Will there be an option within the application portal to select which DAT I have written and the institution will look up my scores without my need to have them sent?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Lego said:

I’m pretty sure you just have to go back to the CDA website and send off your scores to the universities you are applying to, in that portal you’ll have the option of picking which test you want to send, like you said.

Thanks for your response! Do you mind elaborating on what you mean by "go back to the CDA website and send off your scores". I can't seem to find an option to do that on their website. 

4 hours ago, 9671111 said:

Thanks for your response! Do you mind elaborating on what you mean by "go back to the CDA website and send off your scores". I can't seem to find an option to do that on their website. 

Hey man, I got you. On the CDA website, go onto the section in regards to the DAT. Next, you should a dropdown bar of sort that has 'Orders and Requests' - you'll have to enter your personal info and will then be prompted to submit your scores to your schools of choice. 

Cheers

Hi All, 

I am a Canadian applying to American schools. Does anybody know how to send past DAT scores to the ADEA AADSAS portal instead of sending it to the schools address? Or how to send my Nov 2020 CDAT scores to the portal for American schools (I only selected Canadian schools to get my Nov 2020 scores). 

On 9/15/2020 at 9:47 PM, VolleyBro said:

Hey man, I got you. On the CDA website, go onto the section in regards to the DAT. Next, you should a dropdown bar of sort that has 'Orders and Requests' - you'll have to enter your personal info and will then be prompted to submit your scores to your schools of choice. 

Cheers

Thanks in advance!