Premed 101 Forums

which carribean medical schools are known to accept lower gpa applications?

hoping to get into tier 1 of carribean schools but i probably cant cuz i have a 2.6 gpa. this wasnt due to academic failure etc it was just cuz i was working full time and didnt really care for trying that hard in school until my last year where i knew i wanted to be a dacta.

right now i dont have mcat but i am planning to write in next few months and hope that will save my chances

11 minutes ago, pelicanprentice said:

hoping to get into tier 1 of carribean schools but i probably cant cuz i have a 2.6 gpa. this wasnt due to academic failure etc it was just cuz i was working full time and didnt really care for trying that hard in school until my last year where i knew i wanted to be a dacta.

right now i dont have mcat but i am planning to write in next few months and hope that will save my chances

How many undergraduate years/credits do you have for that GPA?  What was your last year GPA?  Course loads?

You'll need a strong MCAT to prove to yourself you can even handle medical school to be honest, even then not a gaurantee. Think wisely and honestly.