Premed 101 Forums

Need a roomie!

Guest kooty

Guest kooty

Hi!

I am from BC and I will be attending Western in the Fall...I wanted to start this thread for anyone who is coming from out of town who needs to make roomie arrangements. I don't know anyone really over there, so this is the perfect place to start looking. You can list your stats and then anyone interested can contact you via your ezinbox/email. Here's mine:

21F, asian

from BC

nonsmoker roomie preferred

Also, someone who is better able to get out to London and help look for a place would be helpful. I have a couple ideas of where to look but it's way too expensive for me to take an extra trip out there just to find a place to live.

I also won't have a car...for a little while anyways.

Thanks!

Guest mdhopeful23

good idea to start this string!

23F, nonsmoker. got a car.

looking to share 2bdrm with another girl

i like quiet time (well i also like having fun, but 'home' is where i go to relax...prefer minimal drama at the homebase)

im superclean. and im pretty independant.

lol, this sounds like a personal ad (not that ive ever made one! no, really...)

im also going to send my email to western, i believe somewhere on our application package it suggested doing this...

if ur interested, pm me. :)

Guest makdaddy08

Hey

I'll be coming to Western from Edmonton AB. First male to post here...

Asian

Non-smoker, preferred non-smoker roomie

I usually like to be pretty quiet around the house, and i'm neat and tidy around common areas. Cant make any garuntees for my own room but, that won't really affect anyone but me anyways.

I'll probably need to get an unlimited LD plan so whoever i stay with can probably use that to their advantage.

Guest achittle

hey! I'm just going crazy and posting this all over the place! :P If any of you are still hunting, I have a 3bd/2 full bath Maisonville Gardens condo with 2 vacant rooms rent's $450+hydro... prefer female, non-smokers.

E-mail me at a_chittle@hotmail.com

Andrea

Guest achittle

Hi all!

It's Andrea with the 3-bd Maisonville apartment. Rooms will be $425+, NOT $450 ...

e-mail me (a_chittle@hotmail.com) for more details!

Andrea

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cdeloss

Female meds 2007 student looking for 1 roommate to share a 3bdrm/2 full bathroom condo in Masonville gardens with myself and a meds 2008 student. The place is walking distance to school and the mall/grocery. It is well lit and beautifully furnished with a balcony and working fireplace. Rent has been reduced to $425/month + shared utilities. email: cdeloss@uwo.ca.

:)

Joanna

Guest tweep0

Hi gang,

Looking for a someone (male) who is looking for a male roomie. Please private message me if someones got a spot for me. Thanks.

Tweep

• 3 weeks later...

Archived