Premed 101 Forums

where are you living?

Guest mdhopeful23

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cdeloss

Thought I'd cover all the bases and post this here, too:

Female meds 2007 student looking for 1 roommate to share a 3bdrm/2 full bathroom condo in Masonville gardens with myself and a meds 2008 student. The place is walking distance to school and the mall/grocery. It is well lit and beautifully furnished with a balcony and working fireplace. Rent is $425/month + shared utilities. email: cdeloss@uwo.ca.

:)

Joanna

Guest JSS02

If you want to live in one of the apartment buildings right next to the Richmond gates, Parkdale Place (1201) is probably the best of the 4 (and not just because I live there ;) ). It's mostly retired people as well as meds, dents, law, Ivey, and grad students. Somerset (1209) has a lot of undergrads in it and tends to be noisier. Dorchester (1231) is kinda ghetto, from what I hear. Whitehall (1265) is OK too, but I've heard some complaints from people who live there as well. There are also some smaller buildings nearby, and some new townhouses right across the street, but I don't know much about them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Meileen

Hi everyone,

I didn't get on this accomodations boat as soon as I should have so I still don't have a place...I'm a 23F who is looking to share with one or two girls...is anyone looking for an extra roommate? Please get back to me ASAP!

-Meileen

Archived