Premed 101 Forums

Atlantic Bridge 2022 Cycle

Just now, iwanttogotodentalschoolpls said:

Technically you also "lose" a year of earning potential, if we want to get real specific.

Not if you’re still planning to study next year to meet all the prerequisite courses. 

At the end of the day, it’s completely your choice what you do, I’m just sharing my opinion and how I’m making my decisions. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 7:49 PM, persiankid said:

Does anyone know when they might start making some decisions or at least send update emails? 

When I asked over email they said likely end of Feb/early March, but the website says mid-late March is when first round offers will go out. I’ve seen a lot of different information on other forums though

24 minutes ago, mysteriousdino said:

When I asked over email they said likely end of Feb/early March, but the website says mid-late March is when first round offers will go out. I’ve seen a lot of different information on other forums though

Oh wow thats good! Yeah I know in old forums they said early February for some years but that was for the 4Year GE program so I hope we are able to know by late February for this too!

21 hours ago, bambi0714 said:

no idea! I think they said late March/early April. Not sure though

20 hours ago, mysteriousdino said:

19 hours ago, bambi0714 said:

Oh wow thats good! Yeah I know in old forums they said early February for some years but that was for the 4Year GE program so I hope we are able to know by late February for this too!

Thanks everyone for your replies! I think the butterflies are just starting to grow in my stomach in anticipation so I'm really hoping the reply comes sooner than later. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, flossboss97 said:

Yes, just from word of mouth from others who have spoken to their respective admissions offer, it was clarified it was for dentistry. Just wondering if anyone here received one

I emailed Atlantic bridge right now. I'll update you all on what they say. 

2 hours ago, flossboss97 said:

I called today and asked if UCC sent out offers for all their seats and they said they weren't sure but that it could have just been a couple spots, staying hopeful! 

How would they not know?? Don’t all the offers for North Americans go through AB?

Either way I’m keeping my fingers crossed and wishing all of you the very best of luck with your applications! 

15 hours ago, PreDentalEm said:

How would they not know?? Don’t all the offers for North Americans go through AB?

Either way I’m keeping my fingers crossed and wishing all of you the very best of luck with your applications! 

Yes, I'm not sure why. They maybe don't want to disclose the number of offers given? Either way everything is really unclear, especially because I was under the impression offers for dental wouldn't start until later next month. Best of luck to everyone! :)

14 minutes ago, flossboss97 said:

Yes, I'm not sure why. They maybe don't want to disclose the number of offers given? Either way everything is really unclear, especially because I was under the impression offers for dental wouldn't start until later next month. Best of luck to everyone! :)

Yeah it’s very confusing. Reading past years forums shows that there is often a lot of confusion despite contacting AB but also often the 4 year offers come out early. I’m quite surprised offers are coming out already since there is no GED this year but I will continue to sit and wait (not so) patiently haha