Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2022 Cycle

6 minutes ago, Othdhdj said:

Wondering if any upper gears are on here and ever got an “Invited” on ACORN for UOFT but got a different outcome than accepted?

From my digging of the forums, this one time (see attached post) based on an indirect source. Otherwise, seems like the large majority of those reporting invite did get accepted

3 minutes ago, ptpt22 said:

hi, for PT admission results on may 13 where should we keep checking? is it on ORPAS, or our emails, or the logins we received (like for western)? where would it show up first, if anyone knows

I'll have all of them open for tonight lol. Maybe stay awake till 12:30 if they release by then

3 minutes ago, ManifestOT said:

Any advice on how to go about the day calmly and not be vibrating with anxiety and excitement?!? :P

Take a deep breath and remind yourself that the decision is out of your hands now, but you've done everything you could to put yourself in the best possible position for acceptance. And that everything happens for a reason, whether it's the outcome we wanted or not. 

Doesn't take away all of the nerves, but I've found it helpful haha

23 minutes ago, OTAtoOT said:

Good Luck Everyone!! 
I applied to another program and Western updated their site right at 12 with their decisions, so I’m hopeful that their student portal will release everything at 12 for OT and PT! 

Thanks for the info! I’m so nervous right now. Hope all of them release at 12 tonight