Premed 101 Forums

UofT Dental School Acceptances

Guest qw1222

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

lol you should agree with me more, if you did, you'd be even cooler and have success in almost everything you do. Study hard. Harder than you did in undergrad.

Guest Gattuso19

Hey ChosenOne,

How would you describe the dental school in comparison to undergrad in terms of workload, pressure to do good, and competition?

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

workload much higher, pressure to do well, up to the individual but you don't want to do to poorly because you can't rely on any bell curves because a lot of people at U of T want to specialize and they give it their all, competition extremely high.

Guest Gattuso19

I heard getting the past test and labs is the key to help you maximizing your marks....any truth to this?

How many people would you say want to specialize out of a class of 64? Half?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Audio

i walked over to UofT today and paid my deposit! Great stuff. I've got an exam tonight at 7, then I'm done undergrad. I haven't studied for this exam AT ALL. I don't give a $hiznit, 90 or so multiple choice...i'm gonna guess on almost all of them :hat

Guest yuliam

Congrats to everyone who got in, I have a quick question does anyone remember when U of T send its interview invites?

thanx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Labby Labberson

Did anybody out of province get accepted at U of T? Cuz I'm OOP and didnt even make the waiting list with stats equal or better than most people who got in....... How bad does an interview have to go? I felt like I nailed it too... haha may as well have taken a dump right on the desk in front of them for all it got me:lol

Guest toothy1985

hey,

congrats to all that got in! I was just wondering about the GPA calculation for Uft. I know that in the application they have a whole thing about how to calculate it, its rather simple. Now, I wanted to confirm that they drop your worst year provided you have takena full course load and its not your last year that is your worst.

Then, do they average out all your years?

thanks

Archived