Premed 101 Forums

UWO interviews

Guest tamkhan1

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DentedJason

Hello, can someone clarify UWO admission requirement for me? Must the best two year gpa have certain/specific courses for them to be considered? and what is the weigthing of the DAT?

Thanks.

Guest uoft Chemistry

I can't comment on who cause that's personal, but for sure some 1 already got it at UT.

Hope that helps

Guest uoft Chemistry

sorry for delay guys, its just exams and very busy, I will find out as soon as possible, i'm sure the individual won't mind, but yah they got it a couple of days ago.

Guest Tonick

haha, well I'm hoping I'll be one of the 15, although I admit it's a longshot... I'm just trying to gage how long it takes for a letter to get from London to Toronto :)

Guest cyclone14

I got into uwo yesterday...got letter in the mail...very unexpected! I will be accepting my offer from UT however.

Guest blingbling

Cyclone, mail travels slow in my area, plus I doubt I was a top 15, so I have a question for you. Was there any money offers along with the acceptance letters? I've heard UWO offers money to certain students, and is likely the only thing that would change my mind about UofT.

Thanks.

Guest cyclone14

Nope...no money offer...it does say to apply online for bursaries ranging from $1000 to $5000, but they are based only on financial need

Guest mcatsucks

Just wondering if they will send out more "top 15" if some of the first people reject the offer for another school. Just hoping!!!:rollin

Guest shesallDAT

Cyclone: do you mind sharing your stats? I'm hoping to be in the top 15 but I'm way out in BC... :\ At least maybe you can give me an idea if I should be waiting by my mailbox for the next week or more.... :P

Guest blingbling

I received my letter today, but no mention of money. Might call them, but disapointed. Western is not cheap, well go to UofT otherwise.

Archived