Premed 101 Forums

UofT acceptance/waitlist/reject class of 2026

18 hours ago, Horace Wells said:

I emailed acceptance and they said they have received the email I did not get an automatic response. Did you email it to the admissions email. I also mailed a hard copy just to be safe.

Did you get a message saying the admissions team was away until March 13th? That's what I got! :)

On 2/22/2022 at 9:14 PM, LadiesAndDentalmen said:

Hey, 

I am currently on the waitlist. So far no movement. I dont expect to be any major movement until some important deadlines dates arrive (ie: First deposit date, Med school acceptances, Acceptances from other dental schools).

Bingo

There typically is a decent amount of movement though :) 
It can feel random at times so don't beat yourself up if some of those dates pass and you don't hear anything -- I got off the waitlist in like mid July in my year. Someone in my class got off the waitlist like 3 days into us starting first year because I guess someone opted at the last minute not to attend

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kinpredent said:

Has anyone that submitted their reply slip after Feb 18 get a confirmation that the school has received it? 

I mailed mine in on the 23rd and it shows it was delivered on the 25th, but I have yet to receive a confirmation from uoft. I also emailed them afterwards on the 25th to confirm they received it and I also attached a pdf slip to be safe. The reply was an automated response notifying the admissions is out of office until the 13th of march lol. 

3 hours ago, TeethMan said:

I mailed mine in on the 23rd and it shows it was delivered on the 25th, but I have yet to receive a confirmation from uoft. I also emailed them afterwards on the 25th to confirm they received it and I also attached a pdf slip to be safe. The reply was an automated response notifying the admissions is out of office until the 13th of march lol. 

I called the registrar’s office and they said they had it marked as received on their system. Try that maybe? 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, toothbetold said:

If I got accepted into western and also accept that offer (but neither deposits for either UWO nor Toronto has been paid yet), will my Toronto offer be rescinded? Or is nothing set in stone until the deposit? I need some more time to decide between the 2 schools... :')

I highly doubt the offer will be rescinded. I'm not sure how they would determine that you've accepted an offer from another school.  I've accepted both of my offers and I'm not worried about one offer or another being rescinded.

1 hour ago, Jabcoeel said:

I highly doubt the offer will be rescinded. I'm not sure how they would determine that you've accepted an offer from another school.  I've accepted both of my offers and I'm not worried about one offer or another being rescinded.

Dang, I just declined UWO. Oh well, I was planning on going to UofT. Hopefully this moves the waitlist for UWO along. Thank you for your reply though! :)

Hey everyone!

Congrats on the acceptances :)

I was wondering how many people got accepted into both UofT and UWO and are perhaps considering UofT. As I am currently waitlisted for UWO, I kind of wanted to gauge if there's a chance for waitlist movement.

Feel free to privately message me as well!