Premed 101 Forums

USask Waitlist 2022

What IP was told confuses me too and is definitely fueling most of the anxiety for me right now! But, as far as I can tell that IP email was sent out about the same time as our email about 3/5 seats being filled and I think that it doesn't make any sense for admissions to give OOP people inaccurate information and false hope like that. I'm thinking (and hoping) that they just meant IP seats. 

2 hours ago, AnxiousApe123 said:

What IP was told confuses me too and is definitely fueling most of the anxiety for me right now! But, as far as I can tell that IP email was sent out about the same time as our email about 3/5 seats being filled and I think that it doesn't make any sense for admissions to give OOP people inaccurate information and false hope like that. I'm thinking (and hoping) that they just meant IP seats. 

The ip email Friday  also said they’re currently making offers in Q1 so who knows lol

3 hours ago, hydromorph said:

I was accepted off the IP waitlist this morning. 
Best of luck to the rest of you on the wait list!!!!!

Congratulations!! I was also accepted after the email came out about the class being full. It looks like there is still hope! 

Best of luck to everyone still waiting! I hope it works out for you! 

I emailed med admissions this morning to ask about the status of OOP waitlist. 

All 5 of the seats have been filled and they're keeping a short waitlist to make offers if anyone drops their spot. They're still at the third quartile. 

Sad news for me in the third quartile and everyone else left on the OOP waitlist. So close, yet so far :(

Is anyone from second quartile still on the waitlist? I have been removed long time ago, but I came to know that there was a system glitch during the interview and many people from one session got to see their interview questions before hand and had the interview with the exact same questions hours later. I’m surprised the school never said or explained anything.

On 7/5/2022 at 4:47 PM, mmmedmmm said:

Is anyone from second quartile still on the waitlist? I have been removed long time ago, but I came to know that there was a system glitch during the interview and many people from one session got to see their interview questions before hand and had the interview with the exact same questions hours later. I’m surprised the school never said or explained anything.

Wat? Where was this mentioned? 

Sadly, as I said, the college did not mention this to anyone except for the people from that session. They sent out an email to these applicants to reschedule the interview so clearly they know what was going on. But they did not let other applicants know nor even change the interview questions.

I only got to know this because one person I know was from that session. 

• 2 weeks later...