Premed 101 Forums

Let's Get This Party Started!! Firm Acceptance to Ottawa

Guest g22g

Guest g22g

Hello and congratulations,

You are here because you have put up the 1000$ check and firmly committed to Ottawa, the perfect place to start your medical career.

Here is your opportunity to introduce yourself and have those special lurkers to come out of the cave and actually post. ;)

Just so you know every class has to make an Oath in the first week of class. It is a pretty challenging time to do this so I hope that your when you introduce yourself here you might also comment on your motivation and guiding principles. Once the oath is taken you don't get the refund for leaving and you officially become a meds2009er

I also hope that an incoming first year can volunteer to coordinate an email dispatch that contains 2009's email addresses. This wonderful volunteer could either post their own or create a hotmail address or gmail address and firm acceptors would then send their own email address to this person. An additional feature could be a private (but easy to make) meds2009 webpage or forum. I will confirm with admissions whoever volunteers to make sure that they are actually a firm acceptance. Please post if you are interested in volunteering for this cause.

Cheers,

g22g

Archived