Premed 101 Forums

Heard back from Ottawa yet?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys.. especially temp.. but it will be later this week.. most likely wednesday or thursday. I just checked with the office and they're using a new email system this year so there's a meeting today to get that ready, and then I guess tomorrow putting everything together and sent out hopefully on Weds. I don't know where the whole this morning at 8 came from.. noone's in the office at that time even.

So a couple days longer but stick in there kids!

Sorry guys.. especially temp.. but it will be later this week.. most likely wednesday or thursday. I just checked with the office and they're using a new email system this year so there's a meeting today to get that ready, and then I guess tomorrow putting everything together and sent out hopefully on Weds. I don't know where the whole this morning at 8 came from.. noone's in the office at that time even.

So a couple days longer but stick in there kids!

thanks for the update :)

*gets off laptop*

Hi Everyone,

I don't usually post too much, but I've been an observer for years now. I got my email this afternoon too, and it was sent about 2:45 pm. I'm from the Toronto area, so all you Torontonians keep your heads up. Hopefully something positive will turn up in your email.

Good luck to everyone

Hey All.....

I just spoke to a lady at the admissions office and she said that they will be sending out invites over this week....she said that everyones status will be confirmed by FEB 9th (ie invitations and rejections)....also she confirmed that this years cut-off for the Ontario residents from outside the Ottawa region is 3.83....there is still hope....

Jazz

Archived