Premed 101 Forums

Heard back from Ottawa yet?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reply of email I got today:

Our invitation to an interview and refusal letters will all be sent out at the same time which will be towards the last week of January and first week of February. These will be sent by e-mails, so I suggest you have access to the internet at all times.

- so expect it probably next week everyone - good luck.

Yes they do,however im not sure if its on the same day or afterwards.

It's definitely the same day. Last year, I got my rejection e-mail the same day as peeps on this board were talking about their rejection/acceptance. I can tell you that it was really nerve-wracking when I checked online and people said that the e-mails were out and then the suspense of going to check my own e-mail. My palms were sweaty! :eek::D

It's definitely the same day. Last year, I got my rejection e-mail the same day as peeps on this board were talking about their rejection/acceptance. I can tell you that it was really nerve-wracking when I checked online and people said that the e-mails were out and then the suspense of going to check my own e-mail. My palms were sweaty! :eek::D

That's utterly terrifying. Well, good luck to all, those e-mails should be just around the corner.

Yeah, I've had friends who applied the last two years, and it was the 27th that they heard last year, and the 27th that they heard the year before that. Consistent, U of O is, aren't they ;) .

Anyway.. so my money is also on tomorrow or monday... but probably monday because beurocracies have a tendency to work to their own favour, and thus give themselves more time. So yeah.. that's my bet :).

I'm sooo terrified. Going to take myself out for the day tomorrow so I don't spend it all refreshing my browser, lol. Which... otherwise.. I.. would.

Anyway, good luck to all of you!

xo Jess

Ah, I should definately watch it, then ;) . Nah, my last name is Barnes, and it's a nickname a guy friend of mine from highschool used to call me - he set up my email account...wow.. that was back in the late 90s! I'm so old! lol.

Anyway, I hope the info on the dates helped!

Good luck :).

i remember that last year not all cases - but most of which i knew:

THe invites came on the friday, and the rejections the following week :(

I remember checking my email that Friday when people were getting them, and i came up empty. Then again, I was a 3rd year out of ottawa applicant.

Archived