Premed 101 Forums

Official U of T - Interview Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

They will begin sending out interview invites this friday. Some early birds may even get it on thursday so hang on in there. Don't panic if you read the the email title and it says "The Admission committee has finalized their decision....etc" ...the decision will actually be contained in a pdf file. Good luck everyone.

Cheers

:)

I called .....

they said they haven't started sending it out but, they will have all (my impression of what she said) at the latest by the end of the week...

I dont understand what takes so long...

theres no essay, no references (minus graduate students and theres only one reference for grads), no sketches, no EC's to be evaluated....doesn't make any sense how it takes 4 months to process 1 8.5 X 11 sheet with only numbers that have already been averaged with summarized gpas listed....

ya, i wonder why it takes western even longer.

i wouldn't be surprised if low budgets in each school permits only one secretary to look at all the applications and make decisions .....

because they only look at marks it's not that hard to decide who gets an interview and who doesnt....

this might be a bit irrelevant to this thread , if so sorry guys, but i was just curious if anyone knows what exactly the interviewers look for in an answer under the CDA format? i understand the questions are mostly situation based so how is a person graded for their answer?

shocker

Didn't have to wait much longer... I got an interview too!!!!!

I am so pumped! The email went to my junk folder of a hotmail account - just to give a heads up to everyone being emailed to their hotmail account!

Have a good night everyone!

Archived