Premed 101 Forums

Queens WS

In trying to register for my seat in August, I was worried that I would not get one, so I got one out in Billings, Montana (not even sure where that is). A few weeks later I was able to get one closer in Seattle. A week after that I got one in Vancouver, except I live in Regina.

Although it was annoying, and it cost me $50 for each change, I definitely wasn't going to apply this cycle with anything less than 10 in each section.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I just called Jennifer to ask about when we could expect to hear from Queens and she said that she will try to get the emails out by Monday (which will be followed up by a decision letter in the mail). Regardless, she said that we would know about our decision on Monday.

Also, I tried to ask her about the WS cutoff (I have a Q) and told her my MCAT marks but she said that I would have to wait for Monday to find out :|.

Guest begaster

No, no. That's only if you call. Then they tell you on Wednesday, which means call back on Wednesday so they can tell you Saturday, which means call back on Saturday so they're not open.

Archived