Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep checking the OAS email and the evaluation status hoping something will be there. I can't believe what an emotional rollercoaster this is!

If they update the stats by Monday Jan 21, it seems as though they'd send out the invites before that time (so as to avoid a flood of emails/calls asking if people had been offered an interview).

Argh! Hurry up already. :)

You can bet your bottom dollar that we'll know late tmr - as close as possible to closing hours. Seems like a safe strategy when opening the flood gates. I believe that there is a memo in circulation that advises the admission office to evacuate as soon as we find out. They are hoping the pandemonium will wane by Monday.:rolleyes:

You can bet your bottom dollar that we'll know late tmr - as close as possible to closing hours. Seems like a safe strategy when opening the flood gates. I believe that there is a memo in circulation that advises the admission office to evacuate as soon as we find out. They are hoping the pandemonium will wane by Monday.:rolleyes:

flood gates? lol why would people call in anyways. If they get an interview they get it. If not, that's the end of the story. What kind of questions can we call to ask about anyways if UBC will later tell you where you are not competitive enough.

:cool: Nope, I get the message on the page where I can look at my application status.

As for floodgates, I doubt that Admissons is worried about the invites - more so the whiners, and others that will want to know how soon the feedback will come in - or worse yet maybe they are dreading the thoughts of having to deal with all the smart whiners parents.:cool:

I have a message on the application screen when I log and it states "there is no active session or term"...That is all it says. This is not in my application status screen rather it comes up when I log in. Do others have this?

ya, i have it too...nice n red. :D

Apply Now/Check Status

To check your application status, please click View Your Application Status below.

There is no active session / term.

Application Session / Term Application Status Action

2007/2008 Application Cycle (for entry in September 2008) Submitted View Your Application View Your Application Status

ya, i have it too...nice n red. :D

Apply Now/Check Status

To check your application status, please click View Your Application Status below.

There is no active session / term.

Application Session / Term Application Status Action

2007/2008 Application Cycle (for entry in September 2008) Submitted View Your Application View Your Application Status

me too i get that message.. it's ok right?

Yes, I think its okay. That's what the screen has said since submitting the application (once you click on Apply Now/Check Status) on the left side of the screen after the welcome screen.

PS- I'm so nervous! Everytime I open it (which has been about 4x today) my stomach is churning.

Man, this is so sweet, I can't believe i got an Interview. I've been really hoping for UBC for a while. Good luck to all those who applied

jk. lol, sorry but i just had to do that ... hopefully i'll be saying those exact words tomorrow

Archived