Premed 101 Forums

Interviews Out!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure it is an R, but they didn't say. My stats were 3.88 for two years and my MCAT was 13/13/10/Q. My rejection e-mail said I did not meet their academic requirements. The only academic component they can be talking about is my writing.

ouch. I'm sorry to hear this. Don't worry though that score is stellar for other schools and you should be fine.

thanks for clearing that up....

So anybody know when they want to book their interview?

I'm hoping for Sun Mar 30. I'm working both days on the first weekend, and helping run a mock disaster at Centennial College on Sat Mar 29.

Here's hoping we all want different days/times!

Elaine

I'm hoping for Sun Mar 30. I'm working both days on the first weekend, and helping run a mock disaster at Centennial College on Sat Mar 29.

Here's hoping we all want different days/times!

Elaine

haha, I'm thinking March 29... I have a 50% midterm on the 4th so don't want to have an interview on the 1st/2nd! I wonder how many timeslots are available each day.

Since people are getting interviews with 9s, it appears that they indeed decided to manipulate their cutoffs with UWO in mind...the 9 in PS works for UWO, too, but 9 in VR (as someone else posted) doesn't. So I guess we can indeed expect less waitlist movement, which is not that great, but oh well. Beggars can't be choosers, right?:D

i'm sorry, i don't follow, what does this mean?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived