Premed 101 Forums

How'd they go?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else in 4th year who just finished felt like this last year was a rough ride? I got distant from so many people even tho I tried really hard to avoid that..its just the idea of being in your last year draws everyone into their little world where they are figuring out what they are doing.

Everytime I think about it, I realize how much more I should expect a rejection letter.

I'm trying to stock on my reading list so I can keep my mind preoccupied from after exams to May 15. I think I'm gonna try reading like....at least 20 books in a week.

Everytime I think about it, I realize how much more I should expect a rejection letter.

I'm trying to stock on my reading list so I can keep my mind preoccupied from after exams to May 15. I think I'm gonna try reading like....at least 20 books in a week.

Exactly! I'm just hanging out with friends and being stupid! Ah, feels good to have a life right now haha. :D

To try and past time I have been cross stitching and quilting..yes how does that sound for home minded! :) My sister has a baby coming in July and I'm working on a baby blanket. BUT...sadly my mind often wonders back to May 15th...14 days!

To try and past time I have been cross stitching and quilting..yes how does that sound for home minded! :) My sister has a baby coming in July and I'm working on a baby blanket. BUT...sadly my mind often wonders back to May 15th...14 days!

I can't wait to start knitting again! Maybe this weekend?

I also can't wait to go to the States to see my friends...only a bit over a week left! I'll be there on May 15th.

Archived