Premed 101 Forums

How'd they go?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest begaster
Lmao, I should go to the wilderness. Without food, water, or technology. Try to survive on my own until May 15 - that should make time fly.

As a human being, I strongly urge you not to take this course of action as you would surely starve to death and/or be eaten by wolves.

As a premed competing for the same Queen's seat as you, I strongly urge you to take this course of action as you are an excellent hunter-gatherer and can undoubtedly fight off hungry packs of wolves.

Guest begaster

Well, I've got to assume that my position is lower than his until proven otherwise, so I'm advising strictly as a premed. Just in case. :P

Same here..one more on sat.

Im thinking I might start world of warcraft of that game, oblivian: the elder scrolls for xbox. I heard people have lost their lives to those games. For WoW you might lose your life for the entire summer, you don't want that.

Oblivian is better i think - go nutz and beat the game in about ~ week? then replay for the second week and try new approaches - just in time for May 15! Then if you don't get in..go for WoW, leave your med school worries behind to assume the role of a human palladin with the hammer of the heavens.

Or play StarCraft with me!

Lol I THOUGHT he was a guy, until he said he watched k-dramas....all my guy friends laugh at me for watching them. Maybe they watch them secretly toooooooooo....

Ha, what is considered "manish"? Haha that word is funny, sounds like one of those pastry items....

Haha manish does sound funny, it was the best adjective I could find!

I should go do some work. How's this, I take a nap and then WORK like a houndog? YEAH!

Yes I am a guy. I watch korean dramas because my girlfriend got me into them. and its only 1 korean drama..which I am mildly interested because i watched episode 1 and i want to know what happens in episode 2.

My original alias was alastris...a long time ago i forgot the password to the account it was made for so i made the name alastriss. Only recently did I realise it was being mistaken for a feminine name, which may or may not have something to with it being associated with/ rhmying with the following: Miss, misstress, etc.

Just cuz I thought this was hilarious..

post-1633-140744793755_thumb.jpg

Lol what if someone actually got that score...and was devastated? Those poor souls....I think I sympathize (okay maybe I should rephrase..EMPATHIZE ...for the win...anyway) because I can see that happening to myself....gahhhhh.....gahh....

But then again, I dunno, I remember reading on SDN for the May 31 MCAT last year (or one of those) that someone was constantly getting 7's and 8's in VR and then ended up with a 3!!!! That freaked me out SOOOO MUCH....

Lol what if someone actually got that score...and was devastated? Those poor souls....I think I sympathize (okay maybe I should rephrase..EMPATHIZE ...for the win...anyway) because I can see that happening to myself....gahhhhh.....gahh....

But then again, I dunno, I remember reading on SDN for the May 31 MCAT last year (or one of those) that someone was constantly getting 7's and 8's in VR and then ended up with a 3!!!! That freaked me out SOOOO MUCH....

I'm sure it happens if you are totally unlucky or if you pick C for every answer!

Archived