Premed 101 Forums

Kingston 2 Bedroom Upscale Apartment

emila

159 Wellington St at the corner of Brock St and Wellington St.

A quiet, well maintained historic limestone building in the heart of downtown. 8 and 9 foot high ceilings with large picture windows in all the rooms. Spacious kitchen contains new fridge, stove and washing machine and opens into a large living room with bright overhead lighting. This is the largest apartment I have ever lived in! Both bedrooms are huge. In one room I have a double bed, an entertainment unit, an L-shaped desk and bookshelves with room to spare! The roomy bathroom has toilet, sink and shower stall (with a bench). Well heated by hot-water radiators (incl. in rent). Electricity approx $30/mth, with other utilities included in rent.

Rent is $1198/mth. Parking is available behind the building ($65/mth). One block to HDH and 10 minute walk to KGH. Many amenities within 1-2 blocks: Goodlife, Food Basics, LCBO, restaurants, shops, waterfront.

I am looking to move out as soon as possible. My lease expires August 31, 2008. You would have the option of staying until August or signing a new lease. Please email or phone me with any questions or to see the apartment.

I NOW HAVE PHOTOS (they wouldn't upload so contact me)

Shirley Hutchinson

shutchinson2007@meds.uwo.ca

613-217-1455

Archived