Premed 101 Forums

Feelin' the blues

n00b

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rootin for ya'll pm101ers...

It's not a crapshoot guys!!! Unless you have crappy ECs and managed to get an interview at cut-off schools like Queens (which means you're just wasting your time and theirs), you've got a very good chance, just as good as the next.

The key is - remain balanced in your answers, always pick a side but have good well thought out justifications. Sound articulate, sound mature, sound intelligent, insightful, and be interesting and sound excited and ethusiastic. The interview counts and makes a big difference - it's not a crapshoot, you can do it!!! Go nOOb!!

Guest viscous

^^ just drinking the wine of sorrow and melancholy brewed by Rumi and Ghalib, and witnessing the rape of winter by the accursed spring whose army is trying hard to march through my town of snow-laden boughs and creeks.

...in other news: It was match day in the states.

What do y'all think will be worse? March 2009 or March 2013?

Yah things were pretty exciting around school today. I think it's funny that you work your ass off for 3.5 years of medical school, apply to and interview at a lot of places only to be told where you will be doing afterwards.

Archived