Premed 101 Forums

Interview Notification

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here:

Hey guys, spoke to Faculty this week, and interview invites won't be out until at least mid-Feb since interviews are later now.

Expect something b/w the 2nd and 3rd week of Feb. Good luck to everyone.

Calgary didn't send out invites until less than 2 weeks before the first interview weekend. It's still over a month until U of A's only interview weekend. They are the only Canadian school to not have sent out invites yet though, no?

i dont know why i continue to come and check this thread... even though it says the invitations will go out in the LAST week for Feb

The website says...BY the end of Feb...I know last year they were still handing out invites a week later after they sent out the batch of original ones due to people declining interviews.

I'm not convinced that means that they will all be sent at the end of Feb...

Here:

Calgary didn't send out invites until less than 2 weeks before the first interview weekend. It's still over a month until U of A's only interview weekend. They are the only Canadian school to not have sent out invites yet though, no?

Actually I received mine almost 3 weeks before (Feb 2nd) the earliest interview date (Feb 21st), at least 3 business weeks.

hahaha I just checked my U of A email account in case things are slowed down going to gmail. Hopes were up as it said one new message...only to find out it's from "McElhone Finkelstein" wishing me a "happy valentiness day".

what a bizarre amount of spam that account attracts!

I hear you.

I just got sent "Your biography" from "Princeton's who's who"...

60+ spam messages in an account I've never used for anything?!?

Yes. My espn can multi-task (like any good premed of course)

That's from some movie but I can't remember which one... -1 for you for not getting it hehe (altho I think it's a dumb blond type movie so maybe +1 for you for not having watched it and -1 for me ;) )

will your espn also share the latest scores and schedules of the NBA?

Further Evidence for Interviews coming out this week:

MD Ambassador's and Dr. Bagnal (who is big in the MD interview scene at the UofA) is hosting a Med Interview prep session on Monday Feb 23 at 5 in Katz building 1080. (If that is the wrong date or building number I will re post).

Anyways,

It would be weird for them to have this session before the interviews were sent. Therefore, my ESPN also suggests they will be sent out this week. I bet the first wave will be sent out tomorrow :)

Archived