Premed 101 Forums

They are out!!!

34R mcat, 3.85 in last two years, OOP (ontario) and nothing yet.

Ok were they going to send out rejections by mail or e-mail?

By email

out of curiousity has any one logged into their system after today to see if anything has changed? I am at work and don't have my login info with me :) Maybe email is down, but other parts are not?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh that's right, reading week. That means another 11+ days of waiting. Fantastic...

ahhh, don't know if it is the same as Ontario but the office staff don't get the week off here, only the students do. Actually only the undergrad students at that. They are probably back to work on monday :)

And as far as I can see there have been no rejections yet.

This is what they get for releasing scores on Fri the 13th :)

Im OOP and my stats are not amazing. I am certain it was my essay and experience descriptions that earned me an interview.

Best 2 years = 3.78 (OMSAS)

MCAT = 10ps 10v 13b Qw = 33Q

Is it BEST two years or latest two years? I'm pretty sure it's the latter, correct me if I'm wrong. Nevertheless, congrats on the interview!

I'm starting to think I must've bombed my essay considering I haven't heard back from UofT or Dal yet...

Is it BEST two years or latest two years? I'm pretty sure it's the latter, correct me if I'm wrong. Nevertheless, congrats on the interview!

I'm starting to think I must've bombed my essay considering I haven't heard back from UofT or Dal yet...

fyi, UofT sends out invitations on a file by file basis. So it all depends whether you're at the bottom of the pile or not. The order that they're sent out in is not related to the competitiveness of the applicant.

Archived