Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Acceptances Are Out

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do people really apply to both dental and med schools??? =S

i hope so, for our sake, but it doesn't seem probable to me...

Why not? Both dentistry and medicine require high academic prereqs and they are both well respected stable professional careers. If you meet the academic reqs for one, and you wrote both DAT/MCAT I would think it's a given you'd apply to both, esp since the U of T dentistry application isn't exactly hard to fill out

hey guys, Does the class of 2013 have a facebook group yet? I'm currently a first year U of T student and am looking to lease my apartment for the summer and onwards into the school year if you are interested. Rent is 900 (summer months only, afterwards, in sept up to 1150)for a shared downtown condo with another dental student at U of T, 10min walk from school, with master bedroom and own full bathroom. If anyone is interested PM me.

Hey I got mine too and I live in Ontario.

Quick question to those who got the package today...I am reading that sheet for left handed students and it says to "return this form to the Admissions Office along with the applicant information form and Preventative Department form"

Now I know what the Preventative form is...but which form is the "applicant information form"?

why not???

Because i assume after doing an undergrad they should have figured out whether they want to be a Doctor or Dentist.But i hope there are a lot of them as i am waitlisted hahahhaha

I am one of these who applied to both, and I honestly can't decide which would better suit me. There are aspects of both that i think i would like. Anyways, in the end I hope they make the decision for me.

- Marcusnasland -

Hey I got mine too and I live in Ontario.

Quick question to those who got the package today...I am reading that sheet for left handed students and it says to "return this form to the Admissions Office along with the applicant information form and Preventative Department form"

Now I know what the Preventative form is...but which form is the "applicant information form"?

I have the same question. What form are they referring to?

Archived