Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on hold with OSAP for the past month and a half. :mad: Maybe I should go to their office and see if they lost all of the signatures I sent 2 times and proof of stupid citizenship... because according to them, I am not a resident of Ontario. Dumbasses.

I've been on hold with OSAP for the past month and a half. :mad: Maybe I should go to their office and see if they lost all of the signatures I sent 2 times and proof of stupid citizenship... because according to them, I am not a resident of Ontario. Dumbasses.

You need to fax this or this or this to 807 343 7278. Or mail it to the head office in Thunder Bay.

Once I waited close to 2 months to hear back after submitting my OSAP application. When I called they said that they needed to process forms to verify my mental disability. I told them that I had never indicated I had a mental disability. Waited another month for them to fix it. Then they told me that I needed to prove that I was a resident of Ontario, even though I filled out that damn form 3 times in previous years when I did my application. They take a system that could be efficient and make it so unnecessarily complicated.

You need to fax this or this or this to 807 343 7278. Or mail it to the head office in Thunder Bay.

Out of all places to have a head office, why in Thunder Bay? :confused:

---

On a side note, the bank of Canada increased lending rates :(

i.e. all of us with LOC's can expect our rates to go up accordingly

Once I waited close to 2 months to hear back after submitting my OSAP application. When I called they said that they needed to process forms to verify my mental disability. I told them that I had never indicated I had a mental disability. Waited another month for them to fix it. Then they told me that I needed to prove that I was a resident of Ontario, even though I filled out that damn form 3 times in previous years when I did my application. They take a system that could be efficient and make it so unnecessarily complicated.

Wow. Incompetence at its best.

Because it would be impossible for their clients to actually ever meet with them. :eek:

LOL, this is true.

osap once moved me to payment status despite the fact I was still in school. Then they refused to put my back into non payment status until I had paid the payments that were outstanding - which were only outstanding because you put me in the wrong status. Nothing like having to earn an extra huge chuck of money while in school and not able to get OSAP because of course I owed them money etc.....

Always fun :)

FML.... So I just fax that form to Thunder Bay??? Do they need any more info or just the darn form?!?!?! I sent that form to waterloo office... ****ing hate their (OSAP) guts right now................................... :mad:

Where the hell is this info on their website?!?!?!

why.. isn't.. my.. MCAT.. score.. up.. yet..?!?!

AGONY

There are so many butterflies in my stomach! I wish they released scores early in the morning like how they do for offers of admission. It would result in way more productivity on test release day.

Archived