Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Anyone ever done an online exam for something and had the questions/their answers make no sense?

I just did the coach.ca's "Making Ethical Decisions" exam-thingy and in the one question it asked essentially "Are you obligated to go to the police under these circumstances?" I answered "Yes" and it was apparently incorrect... K... fine, I can handle that... but in the very next slide/whatever where it talks about your legal obligations it says "...it is your responsibility to report this person to the police..." Um... what:confused: I answered that and you said it was wrong! And then you tell me I need to?! Make up your mind!:confused:

Ugh. At least it's over and done with:)

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lately I've been paranoid about debt and running a lot of debt calculations. I have come to the conclusion that I am going to be in a lot less debt than other med students in most ON med schools....who don't own a car. lol. Quebec has its advantages. :D

Lol, you come back here and the insurance will need a LOC all on its own

Now I'm thinking about making some ravioli for dinner. mmmm

Man... I need to see these posts earlier... I want to make ravioli/tortellini, but I've already started supper (a chicken, noodles, homemade gravy, veggies, and if I can convince my bro to pull himself away from the computer, perhaps some stuffing (Stove Top- no time for homemade) and salad :)).... Maybe tomorrow will be ravioli/tortellini day.......:D

14 days into my courses for Athabasca U and I'm already two chapters behind of where I wanted to be at this time... I see now the problem of distance learning- no set "class" time... Nose to the grindstone now. I've got catching up to do...

EDIT: My dad's watching the BC/Sask football game... and I really don't understand how they can't make 10 yards on 3 tries... I mean... throwing a football isn't THAT hard... and I'm a girl:p

Everybody please hold their breath, cross their fingers, pray, etc.--tomorrow is the first phase of my separation agreement. He's still on the honeymoon phase of his cycle, but he's been moving towards "normal" again and I don't know how difficult he's gonna make it.

Sigh. Can't wait until my regular stresses return.

Anyone know the best way to get the seeds (or whatever they are) out of a pomegranate? Everytime I have one, my hands, the counter, and the entire kitchen look like a crime scene. :o

Went on Youtube and foud a seeding technique for a pomegrenade for you :D

There you go:

Everybody please hold their breath, cross their fingers, pray, etc.--tomorrow is the first phase of my separation agreement. He's still on the honeymoon phase of his cycle, but he's been moving towards "normal" again and I don't know how difficult he's gonna make it.

Hang in there Cnussey!!

*hugs and prayers go out for you, C!*

Oh God... I'm going to look so dumb when I go to my TA's office and tell him that I STILL don't get the concept of moments.... :( I'm so frustrated with myself right now and he will be frustrated as hell too... :(

The worst is I have been trying to figure out this lab all weekend and I just don't get this concept and my graphs are out of whack.... And today, I stopped him in the hallway so he would explain to me wtf I'm not getting and even when he tried to explain.... I didn't get it. Then I thought I got it during lecture, came back to the lab to re-do the mother f^$#@%^ graphs, and they're still out of whack and I still don't get it. I think I'm going to cry. :(

And now I have to go upstairs to his office and tell him that I don't get it. *cries*

Archived