Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just came home from a 12-hour-long date with Woodward library and my MICB 401 lab manual and notes.

Sometimes I miss Woodward, and sometimes I don't. The basement used to be my little refuge, it was for about a year.

I'm in smalltown AB, staying with my sister, her husband, my 2-yr-old niece, and my 2-mo old niece. I haven't seen them in about a year, so it's nice.

The 2-yr-old is really fun, but her 2 favorite words of the moment are "no" and "mine". It's not too bad, though. I've seen so much worse.

They keep showing London on the Ottawa news and laughing because we barely have 1 mm of snow and normally we end up with more snow than southern Ontario. Crazy weather.

my good friend lives in london- he said that the snow is just insane! he went out to his car and brushed it off before driving home two nights ago and when he woke up the next morning the amount of snow had doubled from the day before.

i'm jealous- it's raining in vancouver... i'd take snow blizzards over rain any day of the week...

I'm supposed to buy a video game for someone, but I have no clue what to get. The choices are Call of Duty: Black Ops and Halo Reach. Any opinions on which is better?

depends upon which game they like better (is the person a COD fan or Halo fan)- black ops is supposed to be sick, but you can't go wrong with halo...

tough choice kid... tough choice.

depends upon which game they like better (is the person a COD fan or Halo fan)- black ops is supposed to be sick, but you can't go wrong with halo...

tough choice kid... tough choice.

They have the other games in both series and I asked which they wanted more but the answer I got was "I'm sure you'll pick the best one." The problem is that I have no clue about what makes a good game.

Just did day 2 of p90. My legs are burning!! Struggled a bit (EDIT: I MEAN A LOT lol) and had to take more breaks than I'd like, but really felt it was whipping my ass. So glad I kept going until the end. ALSO - I am so weird! Post workout, I had some dinner I had prepared (salmon, veggies, rice)... and I had a side of fat free cottage cheese... but then I got adventerous and added a little bit of roasted red pepper hummus to it... which would have been fine, except for the fact I then got REALLY carried away and added a bit of chocolate whey protein powder to it LOL... It was DISGUSTING but I still ate it all up. This is why I need to stay away from preparing meals :P.

Okay.... This marker dude is ignoring my e-mails for a pretty important course. It's been like this for the whole semester with him replying to only ONE of my emails, not regarding the course.

What do I do? Oh yes, and he replies to everyone else, except me. REALLY DUDE?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!!?! :rolleyes:

Honestly... WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?! I don't know my pre-exam mark.

Post workout, I had some dinner I had prepared (salmon, veggies, rice)... and I had a side of fat free cottage cheese... but then I got adventerous and added a little bit of roasted red pepper hummus to it... which would have been fine, except for the fact I then got REALLY carried away and added a bit of chocolate whey protein powder to it LOL... It was DISGUSTING but I still ate it all up. This is why I need to stay away from preparing meals :P.

Hahahaha ew.

Archived