Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still haven't gotten over my cold :( Right now, I wish there were like 30 hours in a day... can't seem to catch up with all the school work! Still have 1 more essay to write, I really want to get it over with, but just don't have any inspiration to start :/

We finally got the last 2 of our midterm marks back.. pretty happy with how it turned out. Only 2 weeks left before our first final, wow.

I'm seriously thinking about buying the Galaxy Tab 10.1 so that I can study while doing cardio... phone works fine for videos, but much to small to read slides. But it's expensive :/

well no robin willams and the result is predictable :)

Aladdin and the King of Thieves had Robin Williams.... It wasn't bad. But nothing beats the original! (Return of Jafar was just terrible though....)

Robin Williams is just awesome. There hasn't been a movie I've seen with him in it that I haven't liked (albeit I haven't seen ALL his movies... but still). Mrs. Doubtfire and Aladdin are tops though.

I just had a huge burst of energy and decided to tackle cleaning my room (which was an absolute PIGSTY...clothes everywhere, to the point where I've been staying at the bf's every night just to get away from it). Been to busy to clean for a while, so I dumped all my clothes on my bed to decide what to send away for the winter. All my clothes in an enormous pile on my bed (and laundry still in hamper). Sudden loss of energy. FML.

Already have my second cold of the semester and it's not even finals yet. I'm expecting the third cold early-mid december, which would be a personal high score -fist pump-

I'm tired but can't fall asleep, and eventually when I do I can't wake up for morning classes. Damn you stress!

Me too! But I just hope this doesn't mean that winter will extend into April/May because of the delay that we're having.

I demand my full summer. Delays shall not be accepted.

I don't know about that' date=' it is starting to look weird outside with all the Christmas -err holiday- decorations going up but no snow. It reminds me of my Christmas vacation in Florida years ago.[/quote']

Lol yea, the lights and stuff are weird with the sun shining so bright!

Archived