Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decided to buy a gym membership when i get back home so I can attend spin class.

Bring on the yelling.:eek:

I hate spinning!! I really wish I could enjoy it but it's just not happening ;)

I'm going back to the gym tomorrow for some weights and a good 1.5-2 hours of cardio. Then I'm thinking I might go back home to my parents on the 29 and stay until new year's.. not sure yet.

lol, i can't do cardio, period, in a gym, unless i just use the staircase to do stairs. when i run or cycle i want to zone out and just enjoy nature, and a treadmill makes 20 minutes look daunting (and i can pop off a couple hours at a track or outside no prob, it's just the continual focus on time i get from staring at the treadmill clock that gets to me, lol it's pure psychology.)

I hate spinning!! I really wish I could enjoy it but it's just not happening ;)

I'm going back to the gym tomorrow for some weights and a good 1.5-2 hours of cardio. Then I'm thinking I might go back home to my parents on the 29 and stay until new year's.. not sure yet.

I just got my kines 251 marks.

On the midterm I got 89% (40% worth of mark)

On the final I got 90% (60% worth of mark)

An A+ is 90% which my mark should round up to

But for some reason I was only given an A :(

What's kine 251 again? It's those stupid bell-curves they use. They round some students down and others up. I'd talk to a prof about this.

lol, i can't do cardio, period, in a gym, unless i just use the staircase to do stairs. when i run or cycle i want to zone out and just enjoy nature, and a treadmill makes 20 minutes look daunting (and i can pop off a couple hours at a track or outside no prob, it's just the continual focus on time i get from staring at the treadmill clock that gets to me, lol it's pure psychology.)

I can't stand running or cycling either.. and unfortunately my knee is acting up right now so I can't run for more than 10 minutes or so without being in pain :/ If I'm at the gym, I go for the escalator or elliptical and choose the pre-made programs so it's not as monotonous.

Went and returned a couple of Xmas gifts I received. Feeling like a bad person, but I probably shouldn't, considering I explicitly said I didn't want anything. The worst part is that some of them did not come with gift receipts - for example the TWO yoga mats I got. I already have 1 of my own - and I don't do yoga. My house is overflowing with crap I don't need as is.

Went and returned a couple of Xmas gifts I received. Feeling like a bad person, but I probably shouldn't, considering I explicitly said I didn't want anything. The worst part is that some of them did not come with gift receipts - for example the TWO yoga mats I got. I already have 1 of my own - and I don't do yoga. My house is overflowing with crap I don't need as is.

I'll take your crap. :D

Archived