Premed 101 Forums

Bird Courses @ Queen's

Hi,

Just planning on courses to take next year and wondering if anyone had any suggestions of easier courses (preferably upper year courses)...not necessarily bird courses per se-just ones that it is not impossible to get 80s in. Thanks

on a side note a friend of mine actually took bee keeping AND basket weaving at Guelph. They were actually standard courses with normal difficulty.

Being in Kin we had activity courses....

My second lowest mark in University was Swimming....

haha I'm a decent athlete but never went through formal swimming lesson and despite knowing how to swim for recreational purposes didn't do to well in my butterfly stroke evaluation lol...

Since my time they've introduced beginner swimming thankfully to a future generation of Kin students.

Like what? Drama? There is entire program for that :)

Yes, but there are often elemantary acting courses that are so simple you think you are back as a child playing childish games. And there there might be a dance course that does not involve dancing, just its history or application to modern life.:P

Yes, but there are often elemantary acting courses that are so simple you think you are back as a child playing childish games. And there there might be a dance course that does not involve dancing, just its history or application to modern life.:P

or like musical theory where you don't actually play any music

or that modern film class a friend of mine took - watching movies for credit.

the list goes on.

I never had any time for these, but I still think they are actually somewhat interesting. Exposes you ideas you wouldn't even go near otherwise :)

or like musical theory where you don't actually play any music

or that modern film class a friend of mine took - watching movies for credit.

the list goes on.

I never had any time for these, but I still think they are actually somewhat interesting. Exposes you ideas you wouldn't even go near otherwise :)

I agree absolutely......interesting, easy and very good marks!

Archived