Premed 101 Forums

Wait list moving

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey everyone!

i just got a very unexpected call from chantal this morning! I am beyond excited! i cant wait to meet everyone! in case anyone is interested my wgpa is 3.93 and i received the call on may 15 at 9:02! good luck to everyone still waiting!!!!!

Trying to stay optimistic, but starting to feel like I'm the only person on the g.waitlist who hasn't been called yet. Congratulations to those who received the call today.

Hang in there stentgirl... im right with you on this stinking waitlist! Isn't it just the worst!! And yes... congrats to all who got that glorious call. I hope to get it too one day soon!

• 2 weeks later...
bueller....... bueller...... bueller.......

anyone get that email yet? any seats expected to open up in august based on previous years? or am I just doing to much wishful thinking :confused:

Maybe not too much wishful thinking, but maybe trying to predict the unpredictable? It does happen that seats open up, but there's no way for anyone to know if it will or not, no way to know if you'll get the call or not until you get it. Previous years or other such concepts wouldn't be too useful. I think it's best for you to try to enjoy the summer as much as you can, keep hoping for the best and wait & see!

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe not too much wishful thinking, but maybe trying to predict the unpredictable? It does happen that seats open up, but there's no way for anyone to know if it will or not, no way to know if you'll get the call or not until you get it. Previous years or other such concepts wouldn't be too useful. I think it's best for you to try to enjoy the summer as much as you can, keep hoping for the best and wait & see!

I just got a class closed email. Strangely I already accepted at another school, so I have no idea why I would even be on that list still?

Archived