Premed 101 Forums

Wait list moving

got the same email... unfortunately I didnt get in anywhere else so im stuck doing this waiting again :( but last year i didnt have my MCAT... this year I have it so I can apply to a few more schools... hope a 34 S helps me out cuz i dont wanna sit on my ass waiting to go to med school for more than I already have to!

congrats to all who were successful :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got the same email... unfortunately I didnt get in anywhere else so im stuck doing this waiting again :( but last year i didnt have my MCAT... this year I have it so I can apply to a few more schools... hope a 34 S helps me out cuz i dont wanna sit on my ass waiting to go to med school for more than I already have to!

congrats to all who were successful :)

Yeah I think a 34S should help :) Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone... looks like you have a late addition to the class... of course it was just my luck that I was NEXT on the list for the last month since the movement stopped. However ... something happened and a spot opened up and sure enough I get a call while on vacation... that I made it in! finally! after the LONGEST wait (one that I never wish upon anyone else!)... so now in a matter of a week and a half I have to rearrange my whole life! hectic it is... worth it oh yes. but where the heck do I begin? maybe I have to fly home first... hmm

hey everyone... looks like you have a late addition to the class... of course it was just my luck that I was NEXT on the list for the last month since the movement stopped. However ... something happened and a spot opened up and sure enough I get a call while on vacation... that I made it in! finally! after the LONGEST wait (one that I never wish upon anyone else!)... so now in a matter of a week and a half I have to rearrange my whole life! hectic it is... worth it oh yes. but where the heck do I begin? maybe I have to fly home first... hmm

Wonderful news, congrats!:P

Is it just the one or anyone else also get a call?

i havent heard anything..

turbo did you get a call or an email?

Guys, it seems to be very unlikely someone will be turning down their spot this late in the game. Something severe must have come up for that original acceptance to be turned down.

Archived