Premed 101 Forums

U Alberta Medicine MMI Video 2009

Not from Alberta but I find the vid really funny and true :P ... i dont know if you guys have seen it or not.

Part 1:

Part 2:

heheh, next to queens video (which by the way has not as far as I can tell made it on to youtube yet, hint, hint :)) that is the funniest one I have seen so far.

Seriously though, the portrayal of the hospital volunteering is soooo true! Most of us that get a chance to volunteer in hospitals really don't get to do anything too meaningful. We then take our "experiences" and exaggerate them ever so much on the applications and in the interviews.

Seriously though, the portrayal of the hospital volunteering is soooo true! Most of us that get a chance to volunteer in hospitals really don't get to do anything too meaningful. We then take our "experiences" and exaggerate them ever so much on the applications and in the interviews.

Which, in some ways, makes other experiences so much more valuable...

I think hospital volunteering is overrated, personally.

You have to appreciate any informational medical school video that rick roll'd you in the middle of it lol.

LOL to both! Holy crap, I just fell off my chair laughing, and this is the second time I've seen the U of A vid.

Dumb question, but does anyone from the video post here/did post here? This is hands down the best I have ever seen.

P.S. U of Manitoba did a 'Jizz in My Pants' spoof that was hilarious...

LOL to both! Holy crap, I just fell off my chair laughing, and this is the second time I've seen the U of A vid.

Dumb question, but does anyone from the video post here/did post here? This is hands down the best I have ever seen.

P.S. U of Manitoba did a 'Jizz in My Pants' spoof that was hilarious...

ah it was already posted before >>> http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32344

:confused:

they also posted their o-week vid and this forum is in it hehe :D >>> http://premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?p=378373#post378373

Archived