Premed 101 Forums

Counting down May 14 OFFICIAL THREAD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All my emails are gone too and I can't see my application status or my application itself. Can't click on any of the left hand side options.

I logged off and then when I try to log back in, I get "the page cannot be displayed" screen.

Guess they're getting the system ready for May14th ?

again, i am able to see everything..... i don't know what that means:confused:

It's been 8 years since my first application, so these last few weeks are both flying and dragging at the same time. Only 20 more days. I think tomorrow I will try cooking something new.

Try baking an apple pie from scratch! I gave it shot a couple of weekends ago and made it a full on science project (e.g. creating a blended recipe from a bunch of fave's and making a crust from scratch....I suggest including a little shortening with the butter, it makes it flakey).

It was terribly and completely engrossing...and you get to eat your worries away at the end:rolleyes:

Best of luck to all this cycle.

Try baking an apple pie from scratch!

I wanted to but I heard it was pretty hard:

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.” - Astronomer Carl Sagan

According to Carl Sagan I'd have to do a looooot of work. :)

Or for those more musically inclined...

I wanted to but I heard it was pretty hard:

According to Carl Sagan I'd have to do a looooot of work. :)

Or for those more musically inclined...

I taught my 12 year old how to make apple pie this year. For one of my courses this year (positive approaches to teaching and learning) I had to teach a new skill to someone and my daughter chose making pie. It combined her love of baking with her love of pie. The first two pies were totally inedible, but by the time we got to pie #3 it was pretty good :)

I think I might try making sweet and sour pork for dinner. I've never made it before and I really like it and if I fail miserably then we can have the rice and veggies and hotdogs, lol. Only 19 days to go!

you are making me hungry. It's almost lunch time!

I heard the ADCOM meet weeks ago but all the schools have to wait until the 14th to release their lists.....any truth to this?

Ya, that's what VitaminC said:

I've heard the list has already been finalized and they've done the statistics of the list...! I know that there is nothing we could've done about our application after the interview, but I feel a sense of hopelessness knowing that the list has been confirmed!

One more month!!

I don't understand why UBC needs to wait when other schools like McGill and Dal are allowed to release their decisions earlier.

Ughhhhhhhhh

I don't understand why UBC needs to wait when other schools like McGill and Dal are allowed to release their decisions earlier.

Ughhhhhhhhh

Especially since UBC had some of the earliest interviews. Everything has probably been decided for at least a month at this point. Oh well, only 18 days left to go.

Archived