Premed 101 Forums

Final countdown!!!!

Star1234

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks like may 11th.....

I don't really know what this "unofficial" on minerva is though.... kind of sucks that if we see an "accepted" we don't know if we can take it as truth!!!

I think they're just covering their bases in case there's a computer glitch that messes things up. I think that's unlikely, so I'll take it as truth. :)

looks like may 11th.....

I don't really know what this "unofficial" on minerva is though.... kind of sucks that if we see an "accepted" we don't know if we can take it as truth!!!

What do you mean by "this unofficial on minerva"? I thought they said the final decisions would be released on May 7th?

I thought they said the final decisions would be released on May 7th?

Check your email! The official letters are delayed until May 11th, but apparently they will "unofficially" update your Minerva status tonight. As Rach said, you could probably take it as official...although if you do and your status changes, it'll be a major let down haha.

Way to go Michel, getting me all excited (/panicked) at the possibility of an early announcement time haha.

Way to go Michel, getting me all excited (/panicked) at the possibility of an early announcement time haha.

hah, I read the first part of the email that was visible in the subject line and got a bit scared...

"Dear Candidates,

I must regretfully state that...."

Star jinxed us with this countdown :mad:

lol, sorry guys..... :(

And here I thought I was being nice :P

hah, I read the first part of the email that was visible in the subject line and got a bit scared...

"Dear Candidates,

I must regretfully state that...."

Haha me too! My heart sank when I read the word "regret".

Archived