Premed 101 Forums

To all waitlisters - wait here!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the OOP waitlist definitely has to be long as I've heard both UA and UC generally have gone to the bottom of them.

The OOP waitlist can't be that long either, since bloh's source says that the UofA only interviewed 66 OOP applicants last year.

The OOP waitlist can't be that long either, since bloh's source says that the UofA only interviewed 66 OOP applicants last year.

i thought they mighta changed that since I heard they have in the past, not been able to fill their OOP quota.

so, sv3, have you decided where you're going to go yet?

no. but i've learned a ton researching the schools - both are awesome but also quite different. Either way, a few days to go. I don't think I'm holding things up for waitlisters either as the schools don't seem like they are going to let people know till after the deadlines.

Nope. I did get my hopes up over my U of A inbox increasing from the 'receipt of waitlist form' e-mail though. =P

Haha! Me too! I saw it was from the "Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry" and I was like "omg omg omg...." and then I looked at the subject title and I was like "damn"... not quite yet! :P.... Next time, I'll look at the subject title first, then who it's from!:rolleyes:

Archived